Welcome to Window Maker Dev

On behalf of the entire Window Maker team, I welcome you to the Window
Maker list.

We have plans for revamping one of the best window managers ever, but
frst let me go over some of our immediate plans.

First and foremost, we have our new hardware being hosted by The Planet.

The website is up. Expect regular updates.

We have the mailing lists up and running.
Gmane is also providing a mail to news gateway for us.
 http://dir.gmane.org/search.php?match=wmaker

We are working on getting the source code repository up. We will be
using the darcs source code management system <http://darcs.net/>.

We are on twitter! http://twitter.com/wmaker

We are eagerly looking forward to making the best window manager that we
can.

Thank you for your continued support throughout the years.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@windowmaker.info
                                                                 http  ((((