Willing to contribue: an introduction.

Greeting developers,
My name is Jason Brower, a fellow Windowmaker user and proud of it.  We
all know the state of the Windowmaker website.  It's been this way for
years.
I have experience in web developement and python and would love to help
contribute to the Windowmaker project in this way.  I am also a python
developer and work on the Miro project. (GetMiro.com) so I have plenty
of experience working with others in an open source project.
What are the current plans for the website and how could I help with
it's progress to improve the image/first impressions of Windowmaker?
Best regards,
Jason Brower