Re: Willing to contribue: an introduction.

Jason Brower wrote:
> Greeting developers,
> My name is Jason Brower, a fellow Windowmaker user and proud of it.  We
> all know the state of the Windowmaker website.  It's been this way for
> years.

First off, let me thank you for offering to assist with a website
redesign. It is appreciated.

Our webmistress has been working on the backend of a redesigned and
redeveloped website which should be unveiled soon. Unfortunately, none
of the work done so far is visible on the front end, yet.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@sbih.org
                                                                 http  ((((