Re: Willing to contribue: an introduction.

Hey that is fantastic.  I have a bit of work in frameworks too.  Infact
I am working now to setup the new miro guide for miro.  I work on the
front end stuff and make the designers perspective accurate in the
programming code.  Perhaps when the frontend begins to emerge I could
help contribute there. (You can see the progress here...
http://testchannelguide2.participatoryculture.org/)
So to make it short, I would be happy to help, just tell me where to
start.
Is the web admin on this list?  I would love to see what I can do to
help :D
Best Regards,
Jason