Code repo is up!

I am pleased to announce that the code repository is up.

https://hg.windowmaker.info/

After a lot of searching and testing and cobbling together, we decided
to go with Mercurial as our SCM. It has a lot of nice features that will
prove very useful.

One of which will be very appearant: we were able to bring in the whole
of the CVS history, as well as branch in Dan's darcs repository.

Get a working copy:
$ hg clone https://hg.windowmaker.info/wmaker

There is a Quick Start Guide to Mercurial at
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/wiki/index.cgi/QuickStart

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@sbih.org
                                                                 http  ((((