Path to 0.92.1

I would like to get a new release out as soon as possible. It has been
over two years since we have had one.

0.92.0 has some bugs, and getting a bugfix out that adds no new features
would be ideal.

Some of the bugs I am aware of are compiling on 64 bit, and the keyboard
freezing every so often. If you know of any other bugs that need
immediate attention, please post them to the list, preferably with a
patch or link to a patch.

I will be creating a wm_0_92_0 branch for this development.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@sbih.org
                                                                 http  ((((