Re: Path to 0.92.1

John H. Robinson, IV wrote:
> I would like to get a new release out as soon as possible. It has been
> over two years since we have had one.
>
> 0.92.0 has some bugs, and getting a bugfix out that adds no new features
> would be ideal.

Great idea!

> Some of the bugs I am aware of are compiling on 64 bit, and the keyboard
> freezing every so often.

Ah, I started to get a frozen keyboard about two weeks ago, it has never
happened before. I thought it was a kernel regression, but nobody else
was seeing it.

Everything else was ok, and my laptop did not hang. I could even switch desktops
by using the mouse.

This keyboard issue started to happen when I was using the cpu heavily, as
I started to use the application to find big Mersenne prime numbers from
www.mersenne.org.

Is this bug already solved in some distro that you know of?

> If you know of any other bugs that need
> immediate attention, please post them to the list, preferably with a
> patch or link to a patch.

There is patch by Pedro Gimeno which solves a periodic bug:
http://repo.or.cz/w/wmaker-crm.git?a=commit;h=c91bb1ba1360006c568db37438779e525868cf17

And a workaround patch by the Window Maker maintainer of Mandriva:
http://repo.or.cz/w/wmaker-crm.git?a=commit;h=e4800e84d0604ee8eb2427601c1e28e31a584417

Maybe this one too, a bug which I hit some time ago:
http://repo.or.cz/w/wmaker-crm.git?a=commit;h=ee28b0257ab5d61a2ba8fb9108e74447d7c9fde9

Regards,
Carlos