Re: Path to 0.92.1

John H. Robinson, IV wrote:

> I will be creating a wm_0_92_0 branch for this development.

The branch has been created. ``hg pull'' will bring in the new branch.
Please be certain you are on the right branch when editing.

If your working directory is clean, ``hg update -r wm_0_92_0'' will
change to the release branch. ``hg update -r default'' will return you
to the development branch.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@sbih.org
                                                                 http  ((((