Re: Path to 0.92.1

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 2:56 PM, John H. Robinson, IV <jaqque@sbih.org> wrote:
> I would like to get a new release out as soon as possible. It has been
> over two years since we have had one.
>
> 0.92.0 has some bugs, and getting a bugfix out that adds no new features
> would be ideal.
>
> Some of the bugs I am aware of are compiling on 64 bit, and the keyboard
> freezing every so often. If you know of any other bugs that need
> immediate attention, please post them to the list, preferably with a
> patch or link to a patch.

It sounds really nice, great news! \o/

BTW, I added an extra-patch in FreeBSD ports some time ago, actually,
I took it from fedora rpms, but it's a great new feature, IMHO, could you
take a look and consider (or not) including this into src?

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/x11-wm/windowmaker/files/extra_dockhotkeys.patch?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fx-cvsweb-markup

The objective of this patch is to allow you define keyboard shortcut
to a dock, it's usefull since sometimes you don't add a program in
menu, just a dock on cliping or docker, and add a shortcut for it
is great.

Thanks

--
Renato Botelho