Re: Path to 0.92.1

Since there have been no complaints, I have committed the patches from
the patch set I posted a few days ago. I have also bumped up the version
number to 0.92.1pre.

I would be very grateful if people would download and test.

http://hg.windowmaker.info/wmaker/archive/wm_0_92.tar.bz2

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@sbih.org
                                                                 http  ((((