Re: Path to 0.92.1

John H. Robinson, IV wrote:
> Since there have been no complaints, I have committed the patches from
> the patch set I posted a few days ago. I have also bumped up the version
> number to 0.92.1pre.
>
> I would be very grateful if people would download and test.
>
> http://hg.windowmaker.info/wmaker/archive/wm_0_92.tar.bz2

It looks like we may need to bump up our dependent version of automake:

automake-1.4:

config.status: WARNING:  Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  po/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  util/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  test/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WINGs/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WINGs/WINGs/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WINGs/Documentation/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WINGs/Examples/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WINGs/Resources/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WINGs/Tests/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WINGs/Extras/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WINGs/po/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  wmlib/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  wrlib/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  wrlib/tests/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  src/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  doc/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  doc/sk/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WindowMaker/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WindowMaker/Backgrounds/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WindowMaker/Defaults/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WindowMaker/IconSets/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WindowMaker/Icons/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WindowMaker/Pixmaps/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WindowMaker/Styles/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WindowMaker/Themes/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WPrefs.app/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WPrefs.app/tiff/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WPrefs.app/xpm/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  WPrefs.app/po/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
config.status: WARNING:  contrib/Makefile.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting

automake-1.7 is clean

automake-1.9:

acinclude.m4:6: warning: underquoted definition of WM_CHECK_LIB
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
acinclude.m4:18: warning: underquoted definition of WM_CHECK_HEADER
acinclude.m4:33: warning: underquoted definition of WM_CHECK_XFT_VERSION
acinclude.m4:67: warning: underquoted definition of WM_CHECK_REDCRAP_BUGS
acinclude.m4:191: warning: underquoted definition of WM_PRINT_REDCRAP_BUG_STATUS

automake-1.10:

acinclude.m4:6: warning: underquoted definition of WM_CHECK_LIB
acinclude.m4:6:   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
acinclude.m4:6:   or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal

Looks like we may want to use automake-1.7.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@sbih.org
                                                                 http  ((((