Re: Attempt to beautify compilation

>> When I am compiling wmaker it is a pain to see gcc warnings, and this
>> issue goes away by enabling a quiet compilation because they really
>> stand out that way.
>
> Hiding warnings this way is a bad idea. It's better to see them and fix
> them, because they may mean potential problems in your code.

My words were confusing. I meant that it is hard to see the warnings
when they are in the middle of all the other messages.

But when the compilation is "quiet" the warnings become much more
_visible_ and one immediately sees them. They are not "hidden", quite
the contrary.

With my patch to reduce the compilation verbosity the warnings
become a PITA, which is better dealt with by fixing them :-)