Shortcuts patch (was Re: Path to 0.92.1)

> > BTW, I added an extra-patch in FreeBSD ports some time ago, actually,
> > I took it from fedora rpms, but it's a great new feature, IMHO, could you
> > take a look and consider (or not) including this into src?
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/x11-wm/windowmaker/files/extra_dockhotkeys.patch?rev=1.1;content-type=text%2Fx-cvsweb-markup
> >
> > The objective of this patch is to allow you define keyboard shortcut
> > to a dock, it's usefull since sometimes you don't add a program in
> > menu, just a dock on cliping or docker, and add a shortcut for it
> > is great.
>
> What did you think about this patch?

Hm, how does it work?

Suppose I want to have shortcuts to some applications (e.g., call
'amixer set Master 10+%' by pressing some multimedia key).
What should I do if I am going to use your patch?

I could try to guess by reading the diff, but it is easier to ask the
intentions first and see the code later :-)