[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Set resolution
- Subject: Re: Set resolution
- From: "Carlos R. Mafra" <crmafra (at) gmail (dot) com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:54:32 +0200
- Message-id: <48F9B258.email@example.com>
> Hi, How I can get a resolution of 1280x1024, with gnome I don't have
> problem, but with WM I can't set this resolution. The package wmressel
> don't work. Thanks in advance.
Why don't you try to use the same application as you use under gnome?
In general I set the X resolution with the application the distro provide,
in my case Xdrakres from Mandriva.
To unsubscribe, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set resolution
- From: Germán Arias <germanandre304 (at) yahoo (dot) com>