Re: Set resolution

Hi, the gnome's tool don't work, show the panel ask me if I want keep the new resolution or back at the last, but the resolution don't change. Then, I did make a script call "Default" on /etc/gdm/PostLogin with code

xrandr -s 1280x1024

But, when I out of a game I need change the resolution in a terminal. But is a small problem