Från: Samir SAADA [mailto:zepard@gmail.com]
Skickat: den 29 januari 2009 09:51
Till: Andersson Jimmie (Telenor Sverige)
Kopia: wmaker-user@lists.windowmaker.info
Ämne: Re: Grey icon

It is not supposed to be like that if I should understand by "ugly" a grey filter like disabled in the docked appicon.
I suppose too that means it is still launching the app.
I have the same problem too in certain configuration when running multiple instances of an application in several docked appicon.

did you look at the name of the lauched Xterm?
did you launch it with  Gnu Screen?

regards