Windowing problem under WindowMaker

Hi,

WindowMaker has a windowing problem with some firefox extensions.

I'm trying to use Iceweasel (Firefox alternative) with TwitterFox
under WindowMaker.
TwitterFox is not working under WindowMaker while it's working great
under Xfce, twm, ...

TwitterFox is a firefox extension showing the latest twitter activity.
To achieve this, it needs to display a small popup window, but this
window is hidden under the Iceweasel window when I'm using WM.

The exact same problem happens with the YammerFox extension.

I'm using WindowMaker 0.92.0.

Is there any way to fix this behavior ?
Thanks !

--