Re: How to get the title bar to visible screen area?

On Wednesday 29 April 2009 19:13:55 Pratap Kumar Das wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am facing an irritation problem while using window maker through cygwin.
> Some of my application are launching in such a manner that their title bar
> is already outside the visible screen area. In that case how can I close or
> move the invisible portion to the visible area?
> Please help me out.
> It's a bit urgent.
> Thanks in advance,
> -Pratap

Hi,
Normally you can access a window menu clicking right over the bar, but if you
can't, try ctrl+shift+esc or ctrl+alt+esc with the mouse over the bar, it
opens a menu, go to move and use arrrows to move and ctrl+arrows to resize,
then enter. Once done, it must remember settings in the next opening.
cheers,
Juliano

--

---- www.julianoserra.com -----