Re: Keyboard Shortcuts

sean wrote:

> 	Is there any way to setup a keyboard shortcut to bring up the "Run,
> Type command to run:" entry box?
>
> Is there also a way to do the same for the "Exit" box"

WMprefs -> Applications Menu Definition -> In the menu that shows up,
find the entry that you want to assign the keyboard shortcut to. In the
Applications Menu Definition dialog, there will be a section called
Keyboard Shortcut. Click on Capture, then enter the shortcut (including
modifier keys, such as Ctrl-Alt-R).

Repeat for remaining entries as desired.

Click Save. Restart Window Maker, and your shortcuts will be activated.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@sbih.org
                                                                 http  ((((