Re: Generating a Menu

Hi,
I've been using this, (in jaunty and feisty) and thinkig about a portuguese
translation...

http://menumaker.sourceforge.net/
MenuMaker is a menu generation utility. It is capable of finding lots of
installed programs and generating a root menu consistent across all supported
X window managers, so one will get (almost) the same menu no matter what
window manager is selected. It is pure Python application hence it runs on
every relevant system.

Juliano

--

---- www.julianoserra.com -----