Re: Plans for the future?

sean wrote:
> So would anyone know what is planned for the future of Window Maker?

Sorry for the delay in response.

Future plans include incorporating dockapps.org into the main Window
Maker infrastructure.

Incorporating distribution bug fixes into the main codebase.

Fixing other outstanding bugs.

Upgrading the mercurial version on hg.windowmaker.info

Updating documentation to reflect the current operation

Releasing a bugfix update (0.92.1)

Incorporating desired functionality

Release a new 1.0.0

Lots of work to be done.