SV: SV: Plans for the future?

Are there any plans on incorporating support for .svg files in wmpanel? Or some kind of autoshrink of large .png icons. I find so many nice icons for applications but they are always too big for the panel, it just shows the top left part of the icon.

/ Jimmie

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: John H. Robinson, IV [mailto:jaqque@sbih.org]
Skickat: den 28 augusti 2009 23:17
Till: wmaker-user@lists.windowmaker.info
Ämne: Re: SV: Plans for the future?

jimmie.andersson@telenor.com wrote:
> Nice to hear, that?s really good news! When can we expect some update on the homepage? And do you have any places to go for themes and dockapps??

I don't actually edit the main website.

I went on a campaign to find lots and lots of themes about a year ago. I still have what I found, but I have not put them up anywhere.

Dockapps.org is currently down, but there is work being made to bring it back up.

> Wouldn?t it be nice to have a forum too where users of windowmaker can gather and talk about their experiences?

I don't like web forums, so I won't do any work towards that end. That said - I won't stand in the way of anyone else.

The redmin bugtracker in use on
http://bugs.windowmaker.org/projects/wmaker has support for a forum. If anyone is interested in managing it, let me know. I'll enable it and set you up as moderator.

--
John H. Robinson, IV          jaqque@sbih.org