Re: Movie appearance

I saw windowmaker in an american film a while back, but I forget what it was.  It was a big-budget movie tho.  I'll post if I remember.

But I do remember pausing the new James Bond film at the point where they look at the screen, tracking where the satellite was targetting (or whatever), and the text on the screen indicated that his bittorrent client had crashed on his Mac.   gah.