problem with pixmaps for workspaces

Hello,

I am currently unable to have my workspaces using different background
images. The problem seems to be this line in the
~/GNUstep/Defaults/WindowMaker file

WorkspaceSpecificBack = ((spixmap, thetismoon2k721600.jpg, white));

It causes wmaker to issue a Fatal Error: Window Maker received signal 6.
 The line

WorkspaceBack = (spixmap, "macosx-gentoo-1600x1200.jpg", white);

does work and puts the same image in all workspaces.

Does anyone know what is going on. This problem appeared after an
upgrade from xorg 1.5 to 1.6. There was also an upgrade on windowmaker
but I am not sure about the changes. I use gentoo with its ebuild of
windowmaker.

Thanks for any inputs.

--
Valmor

PS: btw I use wmakerconf to setup the workspace pixmap background.