Re: problem with pixmaps for workspaces

Gilbert wrote:

> If that still doesn't work, then maybe this small patch will help.

[...]

> The only difference is a bit of whitespace, but its' worth a try. No problems here...

No. It is impossible to have something fixed by a whitespace-changing patch.

But perhaps Valmor should really try to use a newer Window Maker. Maybe
his distro does not have all the patches which are in the stable wmaker tree.

I don't know if that will solve the problem, because I seem to remember that Alexey
once mentioned that loading some big image was making his wmaker segfault.

Anyway, testing the stable Window Maker _is_ worth trying.